Our hop is a 3…2…1… BACK TO SCHOOL BASH because each member of The Primary Pack will be giving you 3 teacher tips, 2 giveaways (one on each of our blogs and one BIG one on the Primary Pack), and 1 freebie!
To enter our BIG giveaway, you need to head over to THE PRIMARY PACK first! As you "hop" through each of our blogs, you will collect a letter from each of us… 28 total. Those letters spell out a secret code that you need to enter our BIG giveaway! You will use the secret code to enter the rafflecoptor on The Primary Pack at the end of the hop.
You need to collect the letters from us IN ORDER, so please make sure that you start from the beginning of our hop. Click on the button below to head over to THE PRIMARY PACK and start our BACK TO SCHOOL BASH!!
Here are a few easy ideas to make learning fun!
1. It can be as simple as letting kids practice skills (writing letters, writing sight words, math facts, etc.) by using dry erase markers ON the table!
2. Use interactive worksheets! You can still use easy no-prep worksheets, but add a twist to them.
I love using play dough mats. You can see us using apple themed dough here.
Here are some interactive sight word worksheets from The Measured Mom and 3 Dinosaurs. Kids will love exploring sight words with these fun activities!
3. Get kids up and moving with any activity. Have a scavenger hunt around the classroom. This is an easy way to help them become familiar with supplies and parts of the room.
4. Utilize partner time. This helps develop bonds between kids and adds fun to any activity.
Remember that there are kids in your class, who are afraid of being left out. Try and build connections and a caring classroom community that will make every child feel included. Strive to make every child feel like they are a treasured and special part of the classroom. This will set the tone for the year. This will make your students ready to learn.
Here are a few organizational tricks that I found on Pinterest. I am definitely trying these out!
1. Store your construction paper in hanging file folders. I can't wait to try this. My construction paper is always getting torn or bent, because I have to pull it out of a pile. Not to mention, it is always falling on the floor!
2. Use plastic containers to store card games. This will keep cards and any supplies needed together in one space. The plastic containers are also very durable and easy for kids to use!
3. Turn a Lazy Susan into a spinning organizational school supply center. I love this! Can't wait to try it out.
4. Attach an actual photo to crates/bins to show exactly how they should look when everything is put away. I need this for myself. I think it is the extra little reminder that I need to take the time to clean up right!
Win a fabulous Cameo from The Primary Pack! I wish that I could enter this giveaway!
You can choose from two fabulous prizes, if you win this giveaway! Choose any product from my store (excluding bundles) and I will send you the digital file OR choose the Grab & Go: "All About Me" Edition and I will send it to you laminated, cut out, and ready to go! The mailed option is only available to entrants living in the US.
Check out my "Grab & Go" Portable Word Walls here. You can see the "Grab & Go" school edition in action here. I love the portable word rings, because they provide you so many possibilities. I can't wait to get the time to actually blog about all the fun we are having with them!
I am giving away my newest set, "All About Me". You can win this Grab & Go set- laminated, cut out, and ready to go! (I can only send the set to people in the US. If you live outside of the US I will send you the digital file.) This set includes words within the "All About Me" theme. The smaller categories include: Feelings, Family, Pets, Favorite Colors, Favorite Hobbies, and Parts of the Body. Use them in any way that you choose!
You will also receive Little Books that complement the Grab & Go set. There are two versions: a No-Cut and One-Cut set.
Here is my daughter using the Grab & Go set to help her identify and spell the color words.
I am only able to mail inside the US, but you can still win the digital file wherever you live. If you live outside the US, I will send you the digital file and you can still get in on the fun! Thanks so much for entering this giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Head over to my TPT store and scoop up a fun and FREE addition game! Kids love "Bump". An easy partner game for the beginning of school. Gather dice, unifix cubes, and a "Bump" board and kids will be adding and having fun!
You will be hopping along to Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations!