The Primary Pack to check out my post.
- Hot glue & glue gun
- Small bouncy balls (I got mine from Oriental Trading)
- Small Christmas hats (I got mine from Oriental Trading)
- Googly eyes
- Small piece of string/ribbon
- Small piece of white felt
This project is so simple!
- Just place a large dollop of hot glue onto the top of your ball and position the small hat on top of the glue.
- Glue on the google eyes with hot glue.
- Glue the small string in a loop on the back of the ball. Cover the ends of string with the small piece of white felt. This will help anchor the string to the back of the ball.
- You have a sporty ornament!
Now, I want to share the fabulous giveaway that is happening today! Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs has put together a "twelve days of Christmas" giveaway! Every day for 12 days, you can enter to win a ton of fabulous prizes. Enter on the Rafflecopter link below.