Thursday, March 19, 2015

Getting Crafty with Trashy Crafter!

I am so excited to share a brand new product line from Trashy Crafter!  Last September, I was able to review and share an adorable set of bracelets with you!  You can read about the bracelets here.  These are still my favorite accessory, but I have to wrestle my daughter for them!!
Today, I get to share Kimberly's newest set of creations- lanyards!  The lanyards are beautiful and so functional for any teacher, librarian, or book lover!

Before I get started sharing the lanyards, I want to give you a little information about Kimberly and Trashy Crafter.  Kimberly got together with her mom to create beautiful jewelry out of damaged books.  All of this is so close to my heart.  I am lucky enough to be able to collaborate with my mom to create ideas for kids.  It is such a blessing to love and enjoy your mom so much that you are able to actually "work" together!
This dynamic duo came together to create these amazing pieces of beauty.  You can see my lanyard below.  It was created out of "Fox In Socks", by Dr. Seuss.  This was a favorite in our house.  I can't even begin to count the number of times that I've read this book! 
If your tongue is a little twisted from reading "Fox In Socks", take a breather with this video of the book being read on YouTube.  I needed a break!

My lanyard came packaged in a map.  Love the recycling, not to mention the cute factor!
Each of the beads for the lanyard are carefully cut and individually crafted to perfection.  I can attest that the beads are durable.  I have been wearing my bracelet for over 6 months and it looks as beautiful as the day I got it. 

These lanyards are perfect for anyone that works with kids, or anyone who is nuts for books!  You can carry your keys, cards, etc. around in style.
 Trashy Crafter jewelry is an attention getter!  Kids and adults alike can't get enough of every bead.  I've had people double take when told that the jewelry is made out of books.  It is so pretty that it's sometimes hard to believe!
 Thanks for taking the time to check out my awesome new lanyard!
If you love it and would love to see more of Kimberly's creations, check out her store for all the one-of-a-kind gems!  You can see my set of "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" bracelets below.  These beads are made from "If You Give a Mouse A Cookie", by Laura Numeroff.  Stunning!
You can find Trashy Crafter in so many places!
Have fun checking out all the awesome ideas that Kimberly has to share!  I know that I did :)
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Pin It