Friday, June 26, 2015

Make Your Own Font!

Follow on Bloglovin
Check out my new favorite program!!
MyScriptFont.com has a FREE and fantastic handwriting font creator. I saw this and got so excited.
The process is quick and easy. Download the template from the website, print it out, and fill in your letters.
 If you get outside the faint gray line at all it will cut off your letters.
 It was so exciting when my handwriting was actually on the computer!! If I am this excited, imagine how great it will be for your kids.  My kids were really into this. My son has spent hours creating new sets of letters and trying them out on the computer. This has been a great motivator for writing. He really wants to get on the computer and write ANYTHING!!
You can use these fonts as a motivator for your kids during the summer, or to get them excited about homework during the school year. I can imagine creating a new seasonal font, every time their excitement starts to wane.
Hope someone out there finds this a fraction as exciting as I do!! I would love to hear how you use, or plan to use, this program with your kids...

1 comment:

Pin It