Thursday, October 1, 2015

Freaky Friday!!

Something is 'brewing' every Friday in October...

 
Follow on Bloglovin

If you have followed me for the past year, you might remember that last October I joined a group of sellers to offer $1 Deals each Friday in October!
We have decided to 'get freaky' again this year!

This year there are 5 Fridays in October, so you will be treated to 'spook'-tacular deals for 5 weeks!
The deals begin THIS Friday- October 2nd!

Here is how it works:
Each Friday the participating sellers will select one product from their store to mark down to just $1 for the day!

How will you find these products?
There are 2 ways:


2. Click the links to the participating stores in the linky at the end of this post and it will take you directly to that store's $1 deal for the day!  
You can also click the first link- it will bring you to all the $1 deals of the day!

So what will you find from me this week?
I've been so excited about the Grab & Go Portable Word Wall Sets, so I wanted to give you all an opportunity to try out the pumpkin set out for $1! 
The "Grab & Go" sets include thematic word and picture cards in two sizes. There are also "Little Books" in two sizes.
These sets are so versatile. You can use them for sorting on a large or tabletop pocket chart.
 I love using them as word rings. This makes them portable, organized and easy to store. I just attach them to the wall with command hooks.
 Put the thematic word sheets directly in a binder. You now have a portable word binder.
 Attach the thematic sheets directly to the wall and you have a quick & easy word wall.
 The Little Books are great to send home with kids.
 Use the Grab & Go cards to explore math concepts.
 Everything in this pack is available in color and black & white. When I use the B/W option, I choose a different color for each thematic set.
Ready To Find All the $1 Deals for Week 1 of Freaky Friday?



Be sure to check back next week to find out what Week 2's deal will be!

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I missed last weeks so I will have to make sure to catch this weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It