Friday, January 24, 2014

Be My Valentine!

We have a while until Valentine's Day, but I have been working feverishly to make some Valentine goodies.  I love Valentines day, not only for the candy, but I love letters! 

Since I was a kid, I have always loved sending and receiving letters in the mail.  I wanted to make a set of centers that was focused on letters, envelopes, and stamps.  I tested these games with my own kids and students that I tutor.  They were a huge hit! 

I will leave them on sale for 50% off for the next 48 hours.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Differentiated-Valentines-Day-Math-Centers-Games-and-Printables-1076895
Non-standard measurement center with Valentine themed pictures.
 Addition center.  Practice addition fact families.
 Patterning center.
 Center to practice counting and cardinality.
This center includes: matching numerals, number words, and ten frames.  You can get the "Put Your Stamp On It: Math Center" as part of the BIG bundle, or you can buy it separately here.
You can pick up a HUGE Valentine bundle here!

No comments:

Pin It